Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Missing Data or Information Still?
ILLiad Interlibrary Loan Materials
If you have borrowed materials through the ILLiad interlibrary loan service, you will want to keep the following in mind:
- Any returnable materials (e.g., books, microfilm, microfiche, etc.) that you acquired through the ILLiad service have different loan policies than CONSORT or OhioLINK.
- They have a 3 week lending period.
- Renewals can be requested through the ILLiad system, but renewals are not guaranteed.
- We recommend you use those materials as soon as you receive them and return them as soon as you can. It is possible to request them again at a later date should you need to.
Any articles you received in PDF or printed out formats are yours to keep.
Make Sure Your Bibliographies Are Complete!
Do your I.S. bibliography verification/corrections now to avoid last minute panic when assembling your final I.S. draft.
- Zotero power users, we suggest you test out the bibliography creation features by exporting all of your I.S. references into Microsoft Word and make sure they are complete and/or accurate. Then, correct any errors in Zotero NOW.
- Those who keep track of your I.S. references another way, we recommend that you gather them all together into a bibliography now, check them for accuracy, and edit them accordingly.
Feel free to ask Research Help desk staff or your favorite specialist librarian to help you verify anything you don't have full information on.
Can You Keep Your Books Over Winter Break?
You CAN keep books over the Winter Break if they are NOT OVERDUE, so don't forget to renew or re-request the ones you need.
There is still time before the Winter Break to re-request books through CONSORT & OhioLINK that you are unable to renew again.
To Renew a Book:
- Find the book in CONSORT and/or OhioLINK, to see if there is another copy available.
- Return the copy you have if another is available.
- Then re-request them from another library.
- Login to My CONSORT.
- Renew when books are due.
- Most CONSORT/OhioLINK books allow 6 renewals of 3 week periods each.
Can I Access Our Databases and E-Resources From Off Campus?
You CAN access many of our materials from off campus. Before leaving campus, we suggest you do the following:
- Check out our How Do I...Connect from Off-Campus guide to learn how to set up your computer for campus VPN access.
- Review some of the other off-campus access options on the same page.
- Contact Mark Gooch (330-263- 2522) or call the Library's main number (330-263-2493) to request help if/when you need it.
- Get help from the IT department before leaving campus if you need it.