Zotero is a powerful online citation manager. Go to zotero.org and set up a new account.
Zotero allows you to:
1. Create a library of your citations with a single click
2. Access that library from any computer to see all of your research in one place
3. Attach the full-text article next to the citation to keep things together
4. Organize and tag your research to make it searchable
5. CREATE ONE-CLICK BIBLIOGRAPHIES, IN-TEXT CITATIONS, FOOTNOTES, OR ENDNOTES IN ANY CITATION STYLE and drag them into your word processor as you're working
There are still 2 Zotero Workshops coming up! One is Tuesday, 10/27/2015 from 4:00-4:50pm in the Cube. The other is Thursday, 11/05/2015 from 7:00-7:50 in the Cube.
For the current schedule of upcoming workshops in the library, please visit http://libguides.wooster.edu/researchprotips