Zotero allows you to:
1. Create a library of your citations with a single click
2. Access that library from any computer to see all of your research in one place
3. Attach the full-text article next to the citation to keep things together
4. Organize and tag your research to make it searchable
5. CREATE ONE-CLICK BIBLIOGRAPHIES, IN-TEXT CITATIONS, FOOTNOTES, OR ENDNOTES IN ANY CITATION STYLE and drag them into your word processor as you're working
There are still Zotero Workshops to attend! Wednesday, 9/14, 4:00-4:50, Thursday, 9/29, 4:00-4:50, and Tuesday, 10/25, 7:00-7:50 in the Cube.
If you need extra help getting set up, come to the Research Help Desk for one-on-one time with a librarian on Zotero Days. Wednesday, 10/5, 10:00-12:00 & 2:00-4:00 or Monday, 11/14, 10:00-12:00 & 2:00-4:00.
For the current schedule of upcoming workshops in the library, please visit http://libguides.wooster.edu/researchprotips