Zotero allows you to:
1. Create a library of your citations with a single click
2. Access that library from any computer to see all of your research in one place
3. Attach the full-text article next to the citation to keep things together
4. Organize and tag your research to make it searchable
5. CREATE ONE-CLICK BIBLIOGRAPHIES, IN-TEXT CITATIONS, FOOTNOTES, OR ENDNOTES IN ANY CITATION STYLE and drag them into your word processor as you're working
If you need extra help getting set up, come to the Research Help Desk for one-on-one time with a librarian on Zotero Days or book a research consultation with Catie, who will provide customized help.
Zotero workshops are also a great way to begin. Keep an eye out for our Spring workshop series. For the current schedule of upcoming workshops in the library, please visit http://libguides.wooster.edu/researchprotips