- CQ Researcher (CQ Press) This link opens in a new window
Full-length articles related to Congressional legislation include an overview, historical background, chronology, pro/con feature, plus resources for additional research. Graphics, photos and short "sidebar" features round out the reports.
- HeinOnline Academic This link opens in a new window
Includes more than 100 million pages of multidisciplinary content in more than 100 subject areas, including history, political science, criminal justice, religious studies, international relations, women’s studies, pre-law, and many more. Among the many databases included, HeinOnline’s journal collection features nearly 2,800 periodicals relating to a variety of subject areas, with all coverage dating from inception to the most currently published issues in most cases.
- Legal Collection (EBSCOhost) This link opens in a new window
Collection of nearly 250 respected, scholarly peer-reviewed publications including law journals, documents, and case studies.
- GPO Monthly Catalog This link opens in a new window
Indexes documents published by the U.S. Federal Government agencies, including books, reports, studies, serials, and maps. Covers a wide range of topics.
- Nexis Uni (formerly LexisNexis Academic) This link opens in a new window
A broad-based database and full text online search service that provides indexing and full text access to sources in news, business, legal research, and Reference.