Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is Summon?
Summon is a "discovery layer" that allows you to search the content owned and accessible to the College of Wooster Libraries, using a Google-like interface. This includes specific journal, book, media and Digital Resource Commons (DRC) content.
Use Summon When...
- you are first starting your research, to get ideas or background info
- you have had difficulty finding sources in other databases
- you need an alternative to Google - easy searching , but with more credible results
Do Not Use Summon When...
- you want specific books or media in a library catalog, instead try CONSORT or OhioLINK
- you want business research, specifically country, company or industry reports
- you want legal research, specifically legal journal titles, case reports, or legislation
- you want the advanced features of searching a specific database
Special thanks to the Ohio Wesleyan University Libraries for allowing us to adapt portions of their Summon LibGuide for our own use.